Monday, September 14, 2009

ugh. I really don't know what to do these days.
this is my last week of school before my 2 week summer break. I have a lot of work left to do until then, and hopefully I pass all of my classes. this has been an extremely stressful quarter.

I moved into my apartment on the 1st and I'm still living by myself (well, oscar is here too obviously). my roommate's bedroom keeps flooding through the ceiling every time it rains, and so does our basement. they keep trying to fix it but nothing is working. it's annoying because we still have boxes everywhere because we can't unpack a lot of things. we were hoping to have had a house warming party by now, but it keeps getting pushed back farther. at least we haven't paid rent yet!

it's hard to believe that after living here for 2+ years, I still find myself miserable, and alone. I feel like giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment