Thursday, June 18, 2009

done with spring quarter!!!

I just had my last class of spring quarter. Now, I am going to be on "break" from school until summer quarter starts in july. the thing is, my boss has scheduled me 6 days a week for my entire break. next week, my only day off is thursday. I'm glad because I love my job and I'll be making a lot of money, but at the same time I was looking forward to having my sister come visit or even having a few days to relax.

anyway, I've been to the raven lounge the last 5 days straight, except for sunday. the plan for tonight is to go to raven when I get off work, and go tomorrow and national mechanics on sunday. I hope they don't charge us for drinks tonight; I only have $2 to my name right now.

other than that... I desperately need a new living situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment