Sunday, August 16, 2009

heqwhfiowhefoi!

today was my first day off in FOREVER. I decided to break out of the oatmeal rut and make vegan chocolate chip pancakes. oscar agreed-- they were fabulous.
I also got my laundry done and a little grocery shopping, so I'm pretty set! I've been eating crap lately because I don't want to go and buy a ton of food when I'm moving in a couple of weeks.
speaking of moving, I'm so ridiculously excited!! I've already started packing things that I won't need in the next couple of weeks to get the ball rolling. my parents mighttt be coming up with my dad's pickup truck to help us move. if they can't, we have to rely on Craig.
my boss is on vacation for the next couple of weeks so I'm the acting manager while she's gone. I'm worried about tomorrow because I have to make sure I get all the monday paperwork done, like payroll and schedules and have everything sent to our DM on time. and at 4 o'clock I have to sit in on the weekly conference call. ughh.

No comments:

Post a Comment