Sunday, August 2, 2009

today we went to look at yet another apartment, and it was pretty much a "no" as soon as I walked in. I slept in and was running late for the appointment, so janice and jackie had already had a peek. just no. the landlord was sort of sketch, too.
so far we're leaning toward the place on 15th and christian; it has everything I'm looking for, but I think it's a little small and overpriced for the location (1350 sq. ft. and it's $1600). it also doesn't have any outdoor space, like a deck or even a back patio.
we have one more on the list to look at, and from the photos it also looks promising. I'm hoping to know by the end of the week where my new apartment is!!!

other than that... I've been very conscious of what I've been eating and cut down drinking to 1-2 times a week, and have only lost 2 pounds. that, along with this ongoing apartment search AND working like crazy, is really stressing me out. I snapped on my boss yesterday for the first time...

in other news, I have an appointment tomorrow morning for a new/second job!! depending on how much this place will offer me, I may have to leave origins. we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment