Tuesday, July 28, 2009

so we didn't get the apartment on 18th and catharine. it's a total bummer because that place was PERFECT. I was already planning our house-warming party in my head... ugh. I did some craigslist searching and I found 4 apartments I'm going to try to check out this week. I don't mind staying in south philly, as long as I'm close to public transportation, but janice wants to live walking distance from work so that limits the options. I found a great sounding place on broad and wolf but I know she won't want to live there. anyway, at 3 today I'm going to check out a place on 21st and catharine, so it's in the same vicinity as the other place! and it's $100 cheaper haha. ugh this is so frustrating.

other than that, today is my day off from work but I have to stay home until 2 because we have an exterminator coming over sometime between now and 2. we definitely have ants, possibly roaches, and most likely termites. christina and I DEEP CLEANED the other day... I mean we moved all of the furniture out into the hallway so we could clean the floors and everything and we still have these problems. I need to move!!

No comments:

Post a Comment