Thursday, July 23, 2009

so now we're supposed to know on monday whether or not we got the apartment. this is really beginning to stress me out- I need to know so that I can tell my current landlord and so that my roommate can make arrangements. I've already paid for my last month's rent where I'm living now, so hopefully we'll know on monday and I won't have to pay rent in august, and I can move sept 1st!!
I've also been stressing because I think I've gained weight and it's driving me insane. I've been working 40+ hours a week and I'm taking 4 classes right now so I'm constantly on the go and I really haven't been eating all that much anyway, and what I have eaten has been relatively healthy. all this week at work I brought a salad for lunch (I stocked up on salad supplies at acme the other day) and I never eat salads! and I still haven't lost any weight. I've only been going out 2-3 nights a week as opposed to 5-6 nights a week, so I've cut down a lot on drinking so hopefully that will help.

besides that... trista just called me and asked if I'd like to go to a comedy show with her and mark at 7 in old city tonight. it's a little after 6 now so I think I should get ready, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment