Sunday, March 22, 2009

last couple of days

let's see...
thursday night bryan slept over so I could help him with his store planning final. I stayed up until about 4am working on my presentations for history and current designers. I woke up at 7 (I usually get up at 6:30) and got to class a little late, but didn't really care. after sleeping for just under 3 hours I had the hardest time staying up through all the presentations, and in current designers I didn't even get to do mine because we ran out of time!!!! so I have to go this week. ughhh.

after class I was srsly hallucinating from being so tired, and I was really dizzy. I rocked my history presentation; my teacher loved it. I'm so at ease when I'm doing a presentation on something I'm passionate about.

after class I immediately met up with bryan to take him to lowes and target in south philly (he didn't know how to get there). it took a couple hours because you have to take the subway then the bus, then walk a bit then do the whole thing in reverse. I was soooo dead.

when I finally got home I dozed off for about 15 seconds, enough time for oscar to knock a candle over and get wax all over his paw. ugh.

that night I met up with janice, monica, vanessa, na, na's friend whose name escapes me, tracy, danielle, and jack for tracy's farewell at the dark horse bar on 2nd and lombard. I got there around 9:30. I ended up taking the subway up to broad and south and then was waiting for the bus when I learned that that bus doesn't run on south on fridays? so I took a $6 cab from there. I drank beer for old times sake, and because it's cheaper. janice, vanessa, and I left the bar around 1:30 and we walked around south st. to look for something to eat. we passed by maoz and they were still open... apparently on fridays they're open until 3am. I died. so I got a huge falafel. we ate and walked and they they went to vanessa's and I walked from 11th to broad to catch a cab. I kept thinking about how this girl was murdered right around there last summer, and I walked sooo fast! it took a while to get a cab and these creeps in a van kept trying to pick me up. I got home around 2:30.

then I had to work at guess at 1 yesterday, and I worked today from 1-6:30. I work tomorrow 1-close, then I have class tuesday and 2 final presentations to do.


ahhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment