Thursday, March 19, 2009

lifeeeee.

I have to write a 3 page paper on the Sioux Uprising, due tomorrow afternoon.

I have to finish my ppt presentation on the Sioux Uprising, to be presented tomorrow afternoon.

I have to finish two ppt presentations for current designers; one that I was supposed to present last week and I didn't because I was unprepared, and the other is my final (I have to market Stella McCartney's fall 09 line).

I have to finish my aesthetics presentation due next week.

I need to go to the bank to deposit a couple of checks, so hopefully I will be able to pay my rent.

I got the job at origins, now I need to figure out how to balance two jobs and five classes.

I'm still trying to lose 10 pounds, with no luck.

I need to work on new jewelry for ljb, and begin contacting other boutiques for consignment. I really want to put a lot of time into this, but I don't have the time.





I really hate when people don't keep promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment