Wednesday, April 22, 2009

the last couple days have been ridiculous.
last week I worked every day but thursday, so I did absolutely nothing throughout the weekend.
monday janice asked me if I'd like to go to the raven lounge. we met up with jen, jackie, and vanessa. the bar was packed because they were having a rock paper scissors contest. I'm serious. janice thought one of the bartenders was cute and I thought the other one was cute. the one I liked ended up inviting us back for $10 tuesdays because he would be bartending on the second floor. the bar closed at 2 but we left around 3, and I had two classes then work tuesday. I definitely went to class/work in the same clothes from the night before. when I got off work tuesday vanessa called me and asked me if I wanted to go out again, so I met up with her on south st. and we walked to janice's. I borrowed a top from janice, since I knew my bartender would be there and I didn't want him to see me in the same clothes haha. we went to the bar around 9:30 and left after 2. I had 5 martinis and was a little tipsy. vanessa and I walked janice home, and then I walked vanessa home and I caught a cab on broad.
when I got home I was sober enough to realize that christina forgot to take the trash out, and we forgot last week so it really needed to go out. so, I grabbed the trash from the alley, took it out front (and I left the door open behind me). I put the trash on the curb and when I turned around to go back inside, the wind blew the door shut!! so I was locked outside. I started to panic because I had left my purse (with my keys and phone) inside on the table because I was just taking the trash out. I was pretty drunk by then and I couldn't figure out what to do. I then realized that we had a doorbell, so I started ringing it over and over hoping someone was home. no one answered for 15 minutes so I rang the neighbor's doorbell, and no one answered. finally, I tried ours again and brandon (christina's boyfriend) answered the door and let me in. it was around 3:30am by then.

I had work today at 2 so I got to sleep in. I have a class tomorrow morning then work. ughhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment