Friday, April 17, 2009

so far classes are going fine.
a production group met with my fashion show production class on tuesday, and apparently we (my class) is designing all of the promo materials (including logo, invitations, tickets, posters, etccc) for the FIRST EVER philadelphia fashion week (yes, like bryant park) which is taking place in october. we only have until june 1st to get everything done. also, the production company is a sustainable company so they urged the class to think "green". I was the only one in the class who knew what LEED certified was. srsly.

other than that... I had a date the other day. I thought it went well, but I haven't heard back from the guy. I'm not heartbroken, but a little annoyed. everyday people (not just biased friends) tell me how pretty/funny/smart/fashionable/etc I am, yet I can't find a decent boy. I'm very self-conscious so I think maybe I come off as so, but I'm trying to work on it.

I just got home from origins. my boss gave me a facial today. it was a little scary having someone analyzing my face with no makeup on, but she gave me a regimen and hopefully soon I'll be beautiful :)

I really have no life.

No comments:

Post a Comment