Tuesday, April 28, 2009

still recovering

oh man. this past week was intense.
we all went out to the raven lounge monday night (in the last post). we went again tuesday night for $10 tuesdays. wednesday I worked all day, and we went out again thursday night.
friday night we (janice, jackie, vanessa, and I) went to the raven lounge. I met them there after I got off work and changed. after having a few too many drinks janice and I walked to city hall to take the el to 2nd street. we were going to the khyber to see the ataris. it was a last-minute thing and I was afraid it would be sold out, but it wasn't. at the bar we met up with jackie and her ex, craig. craig bought us a round of drinks, and after that I was gone. I accidentally knocked over craig's drink and I felt bad and bought him a new one. after that janice would only let me drink water. we were right up front for when the ataris played. I seriously felt like I was 15 again.
after the show craig dropped jackie and janice off and then took me home. it was going on 3 and he asked me if I wanted to go to the diner with him, but I had to be at work in just under 5 hours so I passed.

saturday I worked from 8am-1:30 at guess, then from 2-7:30 at origins. after work I walked over to janice's to change. we were both starving so we went to genji for sushi, and then we walked next door to the raven lounge. I had one drink then we had a round of shots, then me, evan, jackie, janice, and jen took a cab to the barbary (yes, us 4 girls sat in the back seat). we paid and went in and it was pretty dead (I think it was a little after 10) so we walked over to johnny brenda's for drinks. after a couple drinks we walked back over to the barbary and ordered more drinks and danced for a few hours. we also met craig there. janice was pissed because evan was being a jerk, jen was off somewhere and jackie's feet hurt, so craig and I ended up dancing together most of the night.
we ended up leaving around 2, and craig took me home. he asked if he could come over and I said no, haha. idk what's up with that kid.

oh, while we were at the khyber friday NATE texted me. yes, the boy I haven't heard from in weeks. he asked me if I'd like to go out for drinks but I told him was busy. i told him we could get together sunday, since I knew I was going to the barbary saturday night, but I ended up going to a show with john sunday night instead. john texted me the other day and said he could get us on the guest list for a sold out we the kings/the cab/hey mercedes/forever the sickest kids show at the tla, so we went! we both only really like the cab and we the kings, so we sort of suffered through the other bands.
I asked nate if we could reschedule but he's out of town all this week, so maybe this weekend.

tonight I have to work, and I don't have to work tomorrow until 2pm so I'm hoping I can go out!

No comments:

Post a Comment