Wednesday, April 1, 2009

vacation!

so this week is my spring break from school (only one week... ugh) and I start classes again on monday. but, I'm leaving tomorrow (well, actually today) at noon to head to dc for a few days. I'll be back in philly around 1am monday, and I have two classes and then work that day so I'm nottt going to be a happy camper.

today I dropped oscar off at jazmine's because she's watching him while I'm gone. I don't know when I'm going to pick him up, because monday is going to be so ridiculous for me! oh, and our (mine and jazmine's) section of south philly is terrifying at night, just so you know. I walked oscar and all of his things over to her house around 9:30 and on my way back, I saw a couple of police at someone's front door putting handcuffs on somebody and walking them back to the sqaud car. they walked the person down the driveway and I literally had to walk right through them to cross the street, haha.

oh, and today I hung out with john! I hadn't seen him since the night of the thursday show (march 6th) so that was nice. unfortunately he's going to his parent's house for a couple of weeks so I won't get to see him for a while... but what's new?

and for your viewing pleasure:

this is how I pack. i put like items in ziploc bags (like makeup, medicine, jewelry, etc). if the weather is permitting, I pack 3 different pairs of shoes (in the photo are boots, sandals, and then I'll be wearing flats on the bus). 3 pairs of jeans, and multiple tops. I don't like to plan out outfits, so I grab a few shirts, a couple vests, and a couple cardigans because I always layer. I also need a few bags. in the picture is a large brown bag and a silver clutch, and I'll be carrying a black bag down. ta da!
that's really how bored I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment